16. Januar 2013

Book Recommendation - Shit Happens So Get Over It

I've just been to the book shop today. Again... ;-) I've seen that book with the lovely title "SHIT HAPPENS SO GET OVER IT". Well, I couldn't withstand to buy it. 

I've just been through a though patch in my life and learnt, that life is so much easier with a little sense of humour. Here a taste of the quotes you find in the book...


  • "When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard", I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"" - Sydney J. Harris -
  • "Experience is what u get when you don't get what you want. - Dan Stanford - 
  • "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde - 
  • "All of us could take a lesson from the weather; it pays no attention to criticism." - Anonymous -
  • "Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill -
  • "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward." - Robert Gallagher -
  • "If you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt - 
  • "If you're already walking on thin ice, you might as well dance." - Proverb -
  • "Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss." - Ralph Waldo Emerson -
SHIT HAPPENS SO GET OVER IT, SUMEMRSDALE PUBLISHERS LTD, 2011


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen